After getting kicked my left testes looks like a mass of srarnd tubes. Can this affect my fertility ?

After being kicked,the back of my left testes looks like a mass of strands tubes i can feel when i touch them while the back of my right testes feels smooth and doesnt feel like the back of the left.Also recently i notice prominently a vein across the side of my left testes,i am sure it is on the testes,it is lateral along the side of the testes,plz can you tell me whatz wrong,hope it wont affect my productivity in any way?Plz i need to know coz im worried. Besides,i got kicked when i was 13, and now i am 19, i also feel dull ache in my left abdominal cavity .Thanks. Also can the size of the genitals still increase after age 19,when does the growth stops?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

After any injury to testes, if there is severe pain, and the pain increases on the movement of the testes, then it signifies that there is torsion of testes... but in your case that there is not much severe pain, only mild pain.. not to worry much... there is no torsion.. but in future if you get injured and severe pain, do not neglect, in case of torsion of testes , it needed to be operated within 6 hrs, otherwise there will be loss of viability of testes... genitals maximally grow till the age of 21 years...
Hope i have answered your question