After ejaculation I have pain in testis and they become very small and how can I increase the size of my testis and penis ?

hi sir/madam, i am 23 yrs old, aftr msturbation , i am fat too, i ejaculates a little and hav pain in testes they becum very small, wat can i do to increase the size of my testes, and my penis also not so long during excitment,,,,can u pls say solution for being healthy sexually......whch doctor i can consult?????? i feel shy and i cant convince my parents abt this.they wnt accept it is a problem....whn i satnd in my own legs ,i think ,i can ........ .
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011