Affected by TB, several nodes in neck. Prescribed medication, itching, rashes in body parts. Solution?

Hi i am 23 female, i am affected by TB .several nodes formed in anterior region of the neck . Doctor prescribed me ricnex 600 , isonazid 300 , pza 100 , combutol 750 for 2 months. i took for more than one month. two times we did blood test for liver functionality and urea creation the tablet functions well but the problem is daily after consuming ricnex 600 i feel itching in stomach and back side region. before itself i got allergy (red rashes in face & neck , eyes became red) so doctor suggested to take xyzal every day night . But the itching problem is not get sloved till afternoon i feel itching. is this a problem. please suggest me a solution Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013