Advised with meprate and cycloreg for heavy bleeding. Fluid discharge and abdominal pain. Side effect?

Hi 43 years was having heavy bleeding from Feb and the docotor advice me to take mephrate twice daily for 21 days, cycloreg 3 times daily for 21 days, Novex Ds Wed and Sat. these are the medication that I am on for 3 months . Now I have noticed that I get a fluid dicharge with abdomin pain and this is not every day ,it occurs every five days and the flluid (water discharge is too much) is this a side effect of the medicine .please reply.
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012