Advised glasses for nearsightedness, do not wear them as vision is clear. History of car accident. Is my blurry vision from the accident?

I was diagnosed for nearsightedness & have eye glasses. I was told by dr. that I should wear them when I needed it. I never had to wear my glasses since I never really had problems. Now 2 weeks ago, I was in an car accident & I find seeing everything blurry. & when I put my glasses on, I can see better. Is my blurry vision from an accident & would I get compensated for it from insurance.? Can eye doctor determine whether this from an accident?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012