Advised early tiffa scan again after missing few things. Safe for baby?

hello doc,am 24yrs,and 13 weeks and 4 days pregnant actually i hav gone through tiffa 10days back....and nw i came to my home town and consulted a doc she told they hav done all the tests but they missed 1 or 2 things so again she advised me early tiffa ......this week.....what would be the missed things about heart .......(previous reports they have written heart with 4 chambers and normal cardiac situs )is it safe for the baby to go through ultra sound .....???
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012