Advised chemo therapy. Laser operation for removal of malignant tumor. Help financially?

recently i got pet st scan. advised chemo therapy . i am 82. my wife 75. we have no children. ia m having hand to mouth existence. terrible indigent condition. those helped for laser operation for removak malignant tumour in the bladder and for pet scan can not any more assist me as they are drained to an extent of 1.5 lakhs. can you suggest any government or charitable organisation that can help me. i am an artist and writer by profession having very little savings u,s,venkataraman 387 8th main milk colony bangaloe 0000
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012