Advised abortion. Conceived again. Torch panel test done. Precautions to have healthy baby in future?

Four months back, I was advised to abort my child(9 weeks pregnancy ,baby s heartbeat was stopped) and did that. two days back i conceived again and went to doctor and she advised for a Torch Panel test I had a TORCH test done, which indicated ANITBODY TO RUBELLA (IgG) 18.01 U/ML ANTIBODY TO CYTOMEGALOVIRUS (IgM)-(value-0.24 negative ANTIBODY TO CYTOMEGALOVIRUS (IgG)- (value - 53.8 U/ml Positive). The other parameters were negative. I would like to ask you whether any issues with pregnancy and what precautions we need to take to give birth to a healthy baby. Thanking u
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013