Advised Vyvance 40 mg for ADD, increased resting heart rate. Will cutting the dosage effect me still ?

Hi, I was recently diagnosed with ADD by my psychiatrist and was given Vyvance to try to help with it. However since taking it nearly 18 hours ago my resting heart rate has skyrocketed to 120-130bpm, where I normally have a resting heart rate of 60-80. After bringing it up to my psychiatrist he suggested I cut down my dosage until it doesn t effect me as much. I ve been trying to find out about how long my heart will be racing like this, but I can t seem to find anything online. My heart racing is causing me some serious discomfort, but it doesn t seem to be going away, do you have any idea how long it could effect me? I weigh about 135 pounds and my dosage is 40mg. Thanks for any information you can provide.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012