Adrenal fatigue. Prescribed hydro cortisone. Dosage?

Hello, I suffer from adrenal fatigue, I think the cause is inheritance, my mother has it, I have been taking Hydro cortisone for nearly 2 years in total, 30 mg per day, because my cortisone levels are very low, and a substitute medicine is required .. I'm not taking HC just like that, I have been prescribed 30 mg per day, with a dose degression each 15 days, I have had 3 degressions of 5 mg per 15 days, but it didn't help, so the final diagnosis is that I must take it for life ..
I'd like to know the exact dosage of HC after giving my most recent cortisone level in my blood analysis.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013