Adenomyosis, endometrial ablation, hematometra, stomach ache, black tarry discharge, edema, pain in ovary, feels dizzy, headache, sweaty

I was diagnosed with Adenomysois. Instead of a hysterectomy i opted to doing endometrial ablation on feb 27 2012. Had 2 periods since then that lasted 1 week, but the bleeding was light. I have developed some problems all of a sudden.It may be side effects from the endometrial ablation. I believe it may be hematometra. But thats my own self diagnoses. Friday night May 11, I started feeling like I was coming down with the flu . Achy with very strong stomach cramps .The next morning after dealing with these deep pains I went to the restroom and a black tarry slighty red discharge came out and continues to. What is this black tarry Discharge? My stomach is huge (I think my uterus is enlarged again).I feel like all my organs are being pushed up into my rib cage. I Can hardly wear my pants. I feel swollen and my legs feel heavy and achy as if I have edema .I have pain in my ovaries.Slight fever,dizzy with headache. Sweaty and overall feel awful.
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012