Adenomyosis. Suggested hysterectomy. Post menopaused. On HRT. Cure with homeopathy?

hello , my name is victoria , 50 . i am post menopaused, on HRT for 10 months. 2 mo ago I start bleeding ( it was looks like regular period to me) and ufter and Ultrasound I was diagnosed with adenomyosis. I was suggested to have hysterectomy to treat my condition. In addition to HRT i have megestrol 40 mg to supress bleeding. My question is - can adenomyosis be treated with herbs or homeopatics. I stopped my HRT 6 days ago, hoping that my bleeding would stop, but no success yet
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013