Addicted to masturbation, weight loss, early ejaculation. What can I do?

hello sir I am 19years old male and I am facing problems due to masterbation ... I am badly addicted to it and because of which my penis has shrunk I mean has become very small and very thin and I hardly get an erection these days ... and when I masterbate I ejaculate in just 30 secs and some times I ejaculate just with out touching it ... as I watch some pornographic film I wet my pants with sperm in few seconds and I ejaculate very less and thin ... please help :( :( :(
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013