Addicted to masturbation. Plenty spots on body due to acne. How to overcome the urge of masturbation and remove spots?

I am a 23 years old guy...Sir could you please suggest me how to stop the urge for masturbation as well masturbation ???? Basically i m addicted to it for more than 5years & still i am unable to get over with this problem.. I have got a lot of acnes at back side of my body too and as a result there are plenty of spots in my body...Please suggest me some ways so that i can overcome this problem n the spots gets reduced....Please...
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012