Addicted to fizzy pop, teeth staining, overlapping front teeth. History of agoraphobia. Cure?

hi, ive been addicted to fizzy pop for the past 20month i drink it teeth are turning black and staining my front teeth are all over lapping as my wisdom teeth are pushing them forward which causes loads of pain the pain is do bad i feel like pulling my teeth out.I havent seen a dentist in over 6years as i suffer with agoraphobia i brush reguarly everyday and have cut down loads on the pop what else can i do to help.thankyou.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012