Acute sinusitis, allergic asthma, frequent asthma attacks. Using predmet, montek-lc. Safe to continue?

Hi , I m SSSSS.My Mom is suffering from acute sinusitis and allergic asthma for the past 20 years. She had undergone a surgery for sinusitis 2 years back and she was using inhalers budicort 200 and ventolin for the past few years. She was very asthmatic recently and her doctor prescribed her medicines : Predmet, Montek-LC and monolite-SR for 1month and continue using the inhalers . Is it safe to take this medicines?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012