Acute ear pain with swelling and discharge. Prescribed Antipyrine and Benzocaine. Remedy?

My daughter has acute ear pain with swelling (can't fit a q-tip in the opening of the canal) and discharge. She has a history of ear infections and on occasion ruptured ear drums in that ear. I have a leftover prescription, originally prescribed to her, antipyrine and benzocaine. The prescription is not expired. Would be this a good drop to use until I can get her to a doctor tomorrow? She needs relief and I'm worried about another ruptured ear drum.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013