Acne, severe itching and scaring. Recurring symptoms on using medicines. What should be done?

hii...sir..myself preet..i m 23 yr old.. here i have the acne prblm lst from 1 yr..before that my skin was clear and glowing...and now from the past 1 yr i facing the prblm of acne as well as itching and remain acne spot on my skin and also its look very dull... i had try lots of thing...currently i m using these prescription... T. Azee 500mg , sasilic face wash , treclin oinment,, klynx , TAIYO SPF 26. T. celin 500mg...but whenever i m applying its cause more itching on my face and reddish pls suggest me wht to do
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012