Acne scars, loss of self-confidence, hesitant nature, communication difficulty. Treatment options?

Hey , i m 16 years old , i have a problem communicating with other people . I don t talk to people a lot , i m a very shy person , i don t go out a lot .. I usually sit at home alone in front of my computer .. This wasn t serious for me until now , i lost my self confidence (i have acne scars which makes me even less confident about myself) , i became very hesitant , i m afraid of going out and talking to people and showing my face .. I m not sure if what i m saying is clear , because i have an idea but i don t know how to tell anyone !
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012