Acne on face, back, forehead, cheeks, sensitive skin. Taking doxt-s, minoz. Treatment?

Hello Doctor, I am male age 22. weight 52. As of now I am facing acne problem. exaclty 1 year back the problem is ver severe, I got acne in my back , and on face. after that I consulted a doctor, he suggested me minoz od tablet and face clin gel, doxt s - for night . These worked a lot. my acne marks gone and skin became normal. But after use of the above for medicines , acne marks reduced and almost no marks for over 5 monts.But now they started again and the sevearity is meidum.. they are on my forehead and cheeks.with a light reddish. I have been using doxt-s for past 13 days. More over my skin became so sensitive. I stopped using oils and junk foods. If I take any oily food immediately I used to get 2/3 acnes. and Skin become sensitive to sunlight also.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012