Acne, inflammation, eruptions. On sofradex, microbenz, epifager, eposoft, radiance. Not helping much. Permanent solution?

I am 30 and have started getting a lot of acne, inflamation and skin eruptions. I have a history of acne but never been so bad. Though in the last 6 months there has been a sudden increase and especially in the last 1 month the condition has been getting worse. Went to one of the best dermatoligist and she has given me sofradex and microbenz for 10 days and epifager and microbenz for the next 10 days. Also recommended to have Eposoft and Radiance. I feel temporary relief for 2 -3 days and eruption again. Is there any immediate solution for scars to be reduced and whats the permanent solution ?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013