Acne, have pink marks on jowls after taking treatment for side effects of podowart. How can I get my original skin back?

Hi Doctor, I had acne problem. Some one suggested me to use PODOWART, I used accordingly as I wanted to get rid of acne asap ! there started problems! my jowls were burnt. I then visited a dermatologist which I felt is of no use as he was making me feel worse and not better. Then my colleague suggested me a dermatologist. I visited him, they gave me some cream and tablets to remove the black pigmentation and to control acne, Tri o bloc is the cream and some cream in a white bottel which doesnt have name and also few other creams to apply in the morning. I can see the changes in better way for just three weeks. But the problem is I can now see white pigmentation around pink marks on my jowls. I m very scared. Will I ever get my face as it use to be? I m very worried! I don t have acne now, the marks or you call it as pigmentation is the head ache! pls help me doc
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012