Acne, eczema on face, behind ear, skin looks red, shiny, raw, crusting, urine ok, temperature ok. Infection?

My seven week old has baby acne and eczema on his face . Behind one ear, the skin looks red, shiny, and raw, and has some crusting in the spots where skin touches skin, and little crusty pieces in his hair . Is this still eczema? How do I need to treat it? Should I be concerned about infection? His urine is fine, temperature fine, but bowels are greener than usual and not seedy. More the consistency of acrylic paint.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012