Aching teeth. Have cavity, sinus troubles, pains when hungry. Rinsed using listerine & peroxide. Problem?

yes! my top and bottom back teeth on my left side have been aching lately, but when i rinse with listerine and peroxide it goes away until i apply a lot of pressure. i have a cavity on the bottom, but it never bothers me until recently. I should also mention that i have sinus troubles and have been sick this week which is when this started. also, it hurts more when im hungry, but not while i eat
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013