Ache, lumpiness and puffiness near shoulder, concerned about cancer

Ok. I feel silly asking but my left armpit feels a little achy and if you follow around the arm up the front to the top of my breast (near the shoulder ) that area is a little achy and feels just lumpy and puffy. I should also tell that I pick up my 21 month old granddaughter and primarily carry her using the same arm (left side). The pain isn t severe or anything; mostly annoying and now that I m thinking about it (and concerned of cancer of course) I m much more aware of it. I ve had it for several weeks. What do you think?
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012