Accidentally taken tablets to postpone periods. Will taking tablets to commence periods at this stage cause harm to the body?

hi i am samira. I have both tablets( to get the periods and to stop the periods). But now i want to get periods.. i had 2 tablets yestrday.. But i remember now that the tablet was to stop the periods. Can I take another tablet which is use to get in to periods.. Can I use that now? Will it be harm to ma body? Or what should I do now..
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012
Welcome to HealthcareMagic

Hi..,Sathya.. since these medications are hormonal tablets..
their action on the body will be around 3days...
its better to take it after one to two days...