Accentuation of BV markings on lungs. Negative smear and sputum culture. Suffering from TB?

There is accentuation of the BV Markings in both my lungs.My normal X-ray, ultra sound and CT Scan always shows right diaphyragm raised with a horizontal fissure on the right lung.No evidence of interstitial thickening is seen.Both the lower lobes with pleural tags and thickening of the horizontal fissure adjacent to the pleura. Has fibrotic bands in the right middle lboe and the basal segment.Lymphademopathy or ascitic fluid not detected.No evidence of any subpulmonic collection is seen.........the aorta , superior vena cava and the pulmonary vasculature appear to be unremarkable.Unfolding of the aorta is seen.No obvious significant mediastinal/hilar lymphademography is seen. My smear and sputum culture after 8 week is negative. Kindly let me know whether I am suffering from active pulonary disease(TB).Regards
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013