Absence of periods, light clots seen. Periods have always been regular. Whats the matter?

hi i had no period for the month of may my last period was april 27th my period then was very light and hardly any clots they where also very small in size. i started my period today june 9th but it is even lighter than in april and is bright orange in color have had no clots yet. my period has always been regular every 28 to 30 days and very very heavy with huge clots that has always been normal for me since i had a tubal in november of 2003. do you have any idea what is happening to me i am 28yrs old.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
In my opinion you need to do a urine pregnancy test first and if it is negative then get a pelvic ultrasonography done to see for endometrail lining of uterus and condition of ovaries.
After this visit a gynecologist with reports and in case all your tests are normal she might like to put you on birth control pills for a couple of months.
In case you have further questions you can consult me on health care magic forum and i will be happy to help
Take care and wish you all the best.
Dr Manisha Jain.