Abscess on lower right butt cheek removed, now another lump in the same area. Can abscess repeat ?

I just had an abcess removed in March, It was on my lower right butt cheek, very painful. I was out of work for 8 weeks, the area was 8 inches, 4 inches deep and 3 inches wide they had to cut into my vaginal wall to remove it, it was as big as a grapefruit. Needless to say six months later, I have another lump that feels like it is inside of me close to the same area, it hurts to walk and I feel a lot of pressure. I am so afraid this is a repeat, please tell me this can t happen again?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012
From history it seems that you might be having some prolapse of uterus or urinary bladder giving this problem.
There is possibility of having some muscular damage due to abscess causing lax pelvic floor musculature.
Consult Gynaec and get examined.
Ultra sound will give importan clue regarding your problem.
Ok and take care.