Abscess behind nostrils, swollen lymph nodes, pressure at the back of throat, consistent heart fluttering. Is this serious?

I believe I have an abscess behind my tonsils. I seem to have all the symptoms, just no sore throat . And my lymph nodes are slightly swollen in my neck. And I feel a very irritating pressure in the back of my throat. No trouble breathing . But coincidentally my heart has began fluttering at times. My lungs and heart both feel they have something in them. Any idea if this is serious or not? No insurance so I want to know if it s serious before I see a specialist.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012