Abnormal pap smears, irregular bleeding. Pain in the abdomen radiating to the groin area, loss of appetite, weight loss. What could it be?

Hello I am a 20 year old female. I have had numerous gynaecological problems such as abnormal smears and irregular bleeding . Recently I have been having dull aches in the sides of my stomach that radiate into my groin area and down my right leg. I also have had to episodes of severe stomach pain followed by sickness. I have had a metalic taste for a few days now and a huge loss of appetite I have with this lost some weight and I am very tired. What could this be?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013