Abnormal, heavy bleeding from mouth while brushing, white pus oozing from right of throat. Serious?

Hey. So right before i go to bed and brush my teeth i notice there is an abnormally large amount of blood comming from my mouth. When i finish brushing my teeth i check my throat and i see that its full of blood and when i opened my mouth wide enough there is this white pus like stuff that leaks out from a what i assume to be a hole in the top right side of my throat in front of my tonsil . everything looks fine except there is this weird looking hard thing right below where the pus is leaking out. Can someone please help me im kinda worried it might be serious
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013