Abnormal bleeding, fleshy thing came out of the vagina, family history of cancer, worried. Suggestions?

i have resantly been bleeding abnormaly for a while i am on the pill but the otherday some fleshy looking thing had come from my vagina , which scared me my doctor thinks it may be apolyp but isn t sure and sent it for test could it be any thing than apolyp as there iscancer in the family im 33 years old the fleshy thing was 2mm thick and lookked lik a sac can you help
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Hi Amanda
The pathology report will clearly give you what it is. Please wait until such time and dont be worried as now there are so many medicines for cancer, if detected early it can be cured.Keep your mind calm and wait for the report.