Abnormal Period Cycle & leg swollen at the same time

Abnormal Period Cycle & leg swollen at the same time? My mother has recently complained that she has an abnormal period cycle ( more than 20 days and its not consistent meaning she has had it some days heavy and other days very light) and now her left leg is very swollen, and so are her toes. she is very weak...and we are not sure at all what is wrong with her. she hasn't done any extra exercise other than her normal daily routine. Btw she is 43
Asked On : Sat, 27 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

She should consult her gyne...she might be facing the menopause related problem...the leg swelling is something new that i an hearing...get a scan done.. it should show whats the problem..

hello, I am not providing advice, rather a question - because your mother's health concerns are somewhat similar to my mother's. Did you receive any diagnosis for your mother? I hope she is feeling well.