Abnormal ALT level, diagnosed with psorital arthritis. On methotrexate. Suggestion?

Hi I m currently taking 15mg of Methotrexate weekly. My ALT level is running at about 41iu/l. My question is your opinion on any long term liver damage verses long term benefits in protecting my joints. I am a very active 57 year old female. Not overweight . I have been diagnosed with psoriatal arthuritus. I don t suffer from too much pain, on a scale 1-10 I would say its never worse than 4 and NSAIDs are just as effective. Should I continue to take methotrexate in your opinion ? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013