Abdominal stroke, early periods, had sex, now spotting. Pregnant?

im 22year....last month i had my period on 6th ie 6th of april....actually i must be on 16th of every month......there was a reason....i had a severe bad stroke on my abdomen so thats why imy period was too early.... but its already 21st this month and im not yet on it was supposed to be on 16th,,,, i had sex on 5th may....just from 3 hours back im seeing a spoting,,,,am i pregnant....????????// plz help me out.....
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012
Mar 2013
If you had unprotected sexual intercourse, then chances of pregnancy do exist.
Perform a home pregnancy test ( urine pregnancy test ) to confirm whether you are pregnant or not.
If you are unsure about it, then consult a gynecologist who will tell you for sure about the cause of spotting and status of pregnancy.