Abdominal pain, swollen vein over appendix, pain below navel. Have ovarian follicles

Hi. I am 33 year old female, no children and ho health issues. For the last week I have been experiencing pain in my lower right abdomen , my vein that goes over my appendix is swollen and hurts with sharp pains, I also have sharp pains in the middle of my stomach just below my navel, but the worst pain is 2 cm below my navel and 2 cm on the right side of it. Sometimes it also hurts over my pubic bone on the right side, but that pain is dull. My hip hurts sometimes on the bone and my gland in the groin area is swollen and the pain goes to my leg up till knee. gynecology report says that I am perfect, but I did have 8 folicules in my right ovary, but 3 doctors said that I am perfect. PLEASE HELP ME. The pain is too strong. I have been to ER 3 times, blood work is perfect, CRP is good, leucocytes are 4,1, everything seems fine, urin sample also, and the blood presure is 124/70, temperature is between 36,3 and 37,2. Pain is getting worse and worse, but sometimes it goes away during the day. They are sending me home and I can barely walk. PLEASE HELP ME!! THANK YOU!!
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012