Abdominal pain, stomach cramps, yellow diarrhea. Eating salads, yoghurt, pastas. Suggestions?

So I have had severe abdominal pains, my whole stomach will cramp up to where I can hardly stand up. I finally went to the doctor and they took an xray and said everything looked fine and sent me home. Fatty greasy foods would make it worse and anything carbonated would also make it worse. So I changed what I was eating to salads, yogurt, nuts , water, and pastas with chicken. It helped my abdomen did not hurt as bad, but today I have neon yellow diarrhea and it pure liquid and my whole abdominal will cramp up very badly. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013