Abdominal pain, spotting during period. Had fever before period, fatigue

Hi, I am married since from last 5 months. I am having severe pain on my 6th day of period on my lower abdomen and also some on my back. First 2 days of cycle there were only sign of spotting and no massive overflow while on 3rd and 4th day were normal while after that no sign of bleeding . I have also carried some heavy item on my 6th day after an hours of it I started that severe pain. Before the start of my period I had a fever for 2-3 days on and off and was also having fatigue during that period.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012