Abdominal pain, rectal pressure and pain. CT scan of abdomen, CBC, stool test normal. Causes for symptoms?

Hi, my name is XXXXX ,I have been having pain all around the abdomen and rectal pressure sometimes slight pain in rectum . I ve had uc for 8 years but this does not feel like flare. I ve been to ER three times ct with iv contrast on abdomen normal, cbc normal ,My stool is normal no blood ,no mucus , no cramping when I go, I have app with my gastroenterologist dec 6 but I am quite scared. thank you
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  94 Awaiting Answer