Abdominal pain, lower back pressure during pregnancy. Ectopic pregnancy?

My beta- hCG is 424 and they told me I am 4-5 weeks pregnant. This was on this past Wednesday. The reason I went in was because of a lot of right sided then bi lateral abdominal pain followed by bi lateral low back pressure that woke me up at night. This concerned me so I went in and they told me I was pregnant. I am going in tomorrow for another ultrasound to rule our ectopic pregnancy . It was not painful the episodes I had it was pressure like intense menstrual cramps . When can an ectopic pregnancy be seen or an intrauterine pregnancy? I have not had this pain since.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012