Abdominal pain, lower back pain, constipation, bloating. Treatment?

I haven t had a normal bowel moment in 3-4 days and I have extreme abdominal and lower back pain . It is sharp and aches and is starting to interfere with my life. I went a little bit today but the pain did not subside. I don t have very good eating habits, I m a 16-year old female. The pain started after my boyfriend and I had sex, and the constipation followed. I am extremely bloated and it hurts to touch my stomach or to try and have a bowel movement . Please let me know of anything I can do to help, I am growing more and more desperate by the second.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012