Abdominal pain, loose stools, pink discharge, big clots in periods, grey tissue. Early miscarriage?

last night i had extreme abdominal pain with very loose bowel movements and slight pink discharge ...this morning i was having bad menstral cramps and my period started and it had lots of big clots, continuing till this afternoon when i passed some grey tissue along with some clots...the blood has been bright red. i am 30 years old and not on any birth control. could this have been an early miscarriage?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012