Abdominal pain, knee pain after masturbation. Serious problem?

Hi sir i am 25 year male and i have some problems after masturbation .......i have pain over my right lower abdomen (inguinal region )but there is nothing feel palpable at these areas .after the day of masurbation i have left lower leg including knee pain and it persist for 2 or 3 days i used to masurbate 5-6 times per it a serious problem?....should i completely stop masturbation?kindly give me a good consultation ...... one more thing sir ,when comparing to left lower abdomen (inguinal region- 5cm above the starting of penis)there is a very smaal swelling over the right side.......
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013