Abdominal pain, hiccups on touching. Taking medication for TB. Due to kidney stones?

Hi doctor , I am taking TB medicine from last 4.5 months , currently R cinex every day morning , I have managed without any trouble ,but last 3 days left lower side I am getting pain ,it hurts a lot specially night time , initially I thought gas problem because when I touch I got hiccup , knee pain too,might be a kidney sstone?because when I take more water I feel something is moving,not sure what to do,confused ...
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013