Abdominal pain, hard stools, hurting tightness on chest. ECG normal. Had lung collapse. Done nerve repair. Nervous, Advise?

Hi i was woundering.. i have abdominal lower and upper pain... stomach pain and im on tecta 40 g once a day.. i am a 34 yearold male skinny and i also belive i have gottin anxiety from this.. the doctor thinks i may have a ulcer or acid reflex gerd.. i get so nervious and my chest always tightins.. when i push on mid part of my chest cavity on the left in one spot it feels so sensitive and when that part gets irritated from cloths i wear it herts more and i worry more.. is this normal.. ive had ecg done they said it was fine... they said it was muscles in my cheat cavity.. also my long colapesd when i was 20 and they did some nerve damage on left side... so question is... i have anxiety.... stomach pain and my stools have NO blood but there hard and bunny like. I get nervious about everything it has affected my job because im affraid it might haven in public.. the chest pain..... what should i do
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013