Abdominal pain, fever, constipation. Possible appendicitis. Uncontrolled urination. Right diagnosis?

Hi Doctor, My 8 year old son had a very high fever on Tuesday night and had to be taken to the hospital the doctor at the er diagnosis was possible appendicitis and also said he had a lot of poop backd up and to give him miralax. Yesterday I have him miralax twice and he still can t poop and his pee is very bubbly and has had several accidents were he pees on him self he said he can t control it. What can this be he no longer has a fever and has minimal lower abdominal pain what can it be?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012