Abdominal pain, feels thirsty, x-ray, ultrasound, blood report, stool report and urine report normal

doctor can u help to i have pain in upper right side in abdomen last 10 yes x-ray ultrasound blood report stool report urine report both are normal. i am also a pathology lab technician but i can not understand this problem even i visit many doctor the not telling me what happen. and sir i fell very tasty too much water drinking in a day more the 10 glass of water, when my abdomen was empty night time when gas was pass that time i fell better can u advise what i have to do in this situation
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012