Abdominal pain, feels like appendicitis. History of gastroenteritis. Causes for pain?

Hi I m 15 male. I have a pain in the lower part of my stomach , 2 days ago I had this Same pain but back the it was she extremely sharp pain and made it hard to sit upright. Now I m sat in my bed trying not to move because when I do it hurts, I have previously had gastro .. something (Sorry can t spell it ) . Bit this feels like more of a pain and after looking at symptoms online it looks like appendicitis , especially after feeling around the area and some pain does seem to be from there and right now I can feel a slight pain. but if I am wrong then my parents won t be to Happy at me for getting them out of bed. What do you think?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012