Abdominal pain, difficulty breathing, sleepy, constipation, smelly urine. Cancer?

I have had pain for a while now but just hadn t had the time to go see a doctor yet. My pain has mainly been on my left side. The most tender spots to put pressure on is my left side and the spot where the ovaries is on the left side. At times it ll shoot down my left leg then at times it shoots up my back. Then pain does also shoot across my lower abdomen and back but the most tender spots are this 2 areas. At times it is very hard to breath deep and ive been feeling sleepy a lot. It s seems to be getting worse. I do get constipated from time to time and my urine now has a odd smell to it most of the time. Last year I had a car accident and it showed my kidneys were bruised but they gave me antibiotics . Several years before that I had a blood filled cyst in one of my ovaries. Then when I was 16 I was diagnosed with phase 3 precancerous cyst which was removed. I have a family history of all sorts of cancer and even my mother had breast cancer several years ago which they had caught it early.
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012